Knowledge exchange sponsorships
Supporting projects that foster collaboration and learning, invests in local expertise and encourages dialogue on local and global issues.
Applications are now closed
- Applications open: 24 August 2020
- Applications close: 21 September 2020
- Project time frame: 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021.
About this program
For our city to thrive, we need an environment that fosters collaboration and learning. This sponsorship supports projects that invest in local expertise and encourage dialogue on local and global issues.
Sponsorship includes support for:
- strategic initiatives
- programs or events that promote the sustainable development of cities
- programs that mentor and networking events that bring people together to learn from each other
- tools or guides to communicate best practice and build skills and expertise within social, cultural, green and business industry sectors.
The knowledge exchange sponsorship program provides support generally for amounts from $5,000 to $40,000 and support for value-in-kind venue hire and banner pole hire for one year.
Funded organisations may be required to provide sponsorship benefits to the local community in return for funding. These benefits are negotiated case by case and can be up to the value of the funding provided.