Business permits, approvals & tenders

Some businesses need approval to operate including food and drink, markets, stalls and events. Permits are needed for busking, sex premises, filming and photography, family day care centres and skin penetration businesses.

A line-up of trays filled with food.

Food and drink businesses

Business permits, approvals & tenders

Opening a small bar

What you need to know regarding small and wine bar development applications.

Markets, stalls and events

Other permits and applications